The Clover™ Station
The Clover Station is a point-of-sale system that replaces your cash register, payment terminal, receipt printer, and barcode scanner with an all-in-one solution ideal for retailers and restaurants.
- Easy to use – Clover Station features a touchscreen monitor with a built-in card swipe connected to a quick-speed thermal receipt printer. Clover can accept payments using credit and debit cards, cash, and check and can be configured to accept touchless payments such as Apple Pay™.
- Productivity at the point-of-sale – With every sale, Clover Station tracks inventory and builds a transaction record so that you can gain insights into buying preferences. Plus, customers can opt-in to loyalty programs so that you can build lasting relationships.
- Comprehensive reporting – You’ll be able to run reports that turn your transaction data into powerful intelligence. Identify your most profitable products, simplify bookkeeping, generate detailed transaction reports, and more.
- Easy-to-install Apps – Personalize your Clover Station with apps from the Clover App Market to expand your system’s capabilities.
- Cloud-based access – Clover’s cloud-based technology allows you to remotely manage your business from any computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- State-of-the-art security – Clover safeguards your customer’s card data with the latest technology, including tokenization and end-to-end encryption, delivering total transaction protection.
© 2023 Clover Network, LLC. The Clover name and logo are registered trademarks owned by Clover Network, LLC and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries.
Use of Clover requires a Merchant Processing Agreement. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.